Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

, ,

Christmas essense of mine!!!!



Christmas essense of mine!!!!!



If im going to describe the celebration of christmas of mine,for me it is beyond description. It is beyond description in the sense that i really dont feel the real meaning of christmas. The atmosphere of hapiness and joyfulness because of the gift or shall we say the meaning of christmas does not come out.

I am an incomplete person,an illigitimate child begging for love, not only during christmas yet everyday. Eversince i was not able to celebrate my christmas with my whole family. Maybe because of money matter or anything. I need a real essense of christmas not only for materials things.







YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments