Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

,

IOMERTA DALAMA LITERA : Happy Birthday !! ( June 23,2010 at Bamboo Grill)


"Happy Birthday "dham", in behalf of Economics student we love you so much."
Sa wakas nanlibre din si dham heheh!!






Scroll down to watch the videos during Dham's Celebration






URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda : I'd rather

URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda : She Bangs

URS Binangonan : Iomerta Dalam Litera

URS Binangonan : Yolanda Vistal ; Because you love me

URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda : Through the fire

URS Binangonan : Yolanda Vistal


URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda and Heather Balmas : I love you Goodbye

URS Binangonan : Yolanda Vistal

URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda ; Bukas nalang Kita Mamahalin

URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda and Heather Balmas : Burn
URS Binangonan : Iomerta Dalam Litera and Heather Balmas; Tell Me Where it Hurt

URS Binangonan : Iomerta Dalam Litera ; Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough

URS Binangonan : Yolanda Vistal ; Paalam na

URS Binangonan : Iomerta Dalam Litera ; Always
URS Binangonan : Jonathan Orbuda and Heather Balmas: How Am I Supposed to live w/o you?

URS Binangonan : Yolanda Vistal ; Say that You Love Me

URS Binangonan : Heather Balmas and Jonathan Orbuda; Save the Best For Last




 more videos in my youtube account

E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

 

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments