Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, June 24, 2010

, , , ,

Damdam Kalilimodan : First Meeting for Academic year 2010-11

JUNE 18,2010 FIRST MEETING FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2010-11

I WAS ELECTED AS THE NEW PRESIDENT , I HOPE I CAN MAKE DO THIS ACTION OF PLAN






Reading the By Laws of The DAMDAM KALILIMODAN ART GUILD for the duties of officers


Damdam Kalilimodan 2009-2010 President Farewell motivational speech for the last time

June 21,2010 The newly elected officers are posting at the DK bulletin Board


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER
 
 

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments