Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, June 26, 2010

,

MAMA PARA SA TABI : World Englishes inside The JEEPNEY

On My Way to Meralco , Ortigas Pasig City, Sumakay ako sa JEEP From Binangonan Hiway via  Floodway Taytay to JRC. One thing Captured My Attention is The signage of the Jeep. " BATAK MO, STUFF KO" WOW!! hilarious idea, so i quickly get my Phone and Capture it right Away, hehehe 


Noong Pauwi na ako, From University of Rizal System Binagonan, right after my Class, Sumakay agad ako ng jeep, The History Repeat itself may nakita na naman ako ng kakaiba, so I captured it, kasi nakakatawa
" PUSS BOTON TO STOP"
AHEHEHEH!! Puss that boton Men, Ano kaya masasabi ng Pussycat Dolls nito
Perhaps : MHAMHA !! FHARAH FUH!!


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments