Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, January 10, 2008

MY PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE

MY PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE
Mrs. Shelanie Dacumus my ENGLISH 2 literature instructress give the prelim exam for 2nd semester for the year 2007-2008. This essay was part of the exam. We are going to compose an essay applying the coherence, unity, and emphasis of writing. Maam DACUMOS give me the grade of 10, 3 for the UNITY, 3 for the COHERENCE, 4 for the EMPHASIS,AND MAAM DACUMOS HAD A WRITTEN REACTION ON MY UPPER PART OF THE TEST BOOKLET SAYING THATANGER IS BAD, HATRED IS WORST! That was the phrase she write at my paper!






MY PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE



"hatred will lead me to success!"this is my own philosophy in my life. i do believe that hatred wil stimulates my ego to strike for an industrious act of mine to be able to achieve my goal in my life.Hatred toward my biological parents who abandon thier child. Their child who plants hatred towards them. I knew that hatred is a bad virtue according to thoose who experience a total human development,yet for thoose who suffer from abandonment from thier parents,it is a MOTIVATION TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL ONE.

MOTIVATION it is because i want to show someday to my parents that i cant stand by on my own. Never begging them to subsidies me,financially and even love. This motivate me to study hard,and someday somehow my parents will going to ask a sorry from me. They will going to apology me for what they have done to me!
Therefore. I'lld rather had bad times on my own than to ask help to my parents. I'lld rather to plant hatred as long as i can show them that i can be the best that i can be!





jonathan orbuda write:


YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments