Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

THE ONLY VEHICLE GOING TO THE PAST IS MY MEMORIES




i used to work as a front liner for the men's apparel store,when i was 16 yrs old , at early age I'm already a independent person, that time i worried if do i able to subsidies my needs especially foods. but that time im responsible enough to find ways just to proove that i can stand my own feet. because i dont have parents to provide shelter,the only thing i know is i have to work because im an abandon illigitemate child, that picture captured in the in the store,

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments