Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Monday, January 25, 2010

Counting My Blessings and Thanks Giving

While walking at the entrance gate of University of Rizal System Binangonan Campus, I was shock when I saw a person lying infront on my way. I thought that something went wrong to the person but after looking at him in a long range of time. I noticed him that he was a street peddler. It made me conclude that he is one of the thousands of beggar in our society. He is just sleeping and waiting for someone offers him a help. In short description he is a man without the capacity level to live with a quality life.


Moreover, I took a picture of this person and started to think. I am fortunate enough to have this kind of living. Ever since I don’t even appreciate what I have right now. A capability to think and to study, to have a shelter and eat 3 to 4 times a day. While t6his person he can’t even take a bath.



Therefore, that scenario taught me a lesson in life that I have to count my blessings and be thankful to God

E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments