Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

PsorRocks Invites me to Watch a Benefit Concert this August 20,2011




Its been a long time that i was not able to check my online thingy such as blogs and other social networking sites. I was not able to update or even promote events.

When i opened my facebook account i received this message




So i clicked the link , i was curios of that concert. and i found out its a benefit concert for those who suffer from discrimination not by gender but because of  psoriasis. 


Mr. Josef De Guzman is my avid fan of my blog and observably he offered me as his guest.  

The intention of this concert is very well good and can justified the amount of the ticket.

The Below articles are from http://psorphil.org/



PsoRocks
PsorRocks is a benefit concert supported by CallaLily/6cyclemind/Cueshe/Kenyo/UpDharma Down/Slapshock/General Luna/ Gracenote/Even/Tricia Garcia/ DJ Bhudda, you can buy your tickets at any SM Ticket branches.

Date: 20 August 2011
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Baypark Area, Service Road of Roxas Boulevard (near Raha Sulayman Plaza)
Tickets: GP Php100.00 and VIP Php1,000.00










Do like the Fan page

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

0  :

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION TOWARDS MY POST? TRY TO VOICE OUT YOUR COMMENTS

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments