Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, January 30, 2010

, ,

Can't Separate Myself from photos

every event happened you need to document it because when it happened you can’t turn back time. It remains as a part of History.

I really love photos .perhaps its one of my interest that made me being an aficionado of photos. I love capturing events, because I believe that in every event happened you need to document it because when it happened you can’t turn back time. It remains as a part of History.


The pillar , the University of Rizal System Binangonan official students publication motivates me to continue my passion in photography because when I joined this prestigious publication, I promised to my self that I need to learn form them for my personal growth and development that equipped me to become a good photojournalist someday, they are the one who trained me. They taught me the secrecy behind photography, how to become a good photojournalist. Mrs. Shellanie Dacumos is the adviser of that publication, she impart me that in very images that you are going to captured, you need to bring the story behind it and not the image only. She told me during the training in Thunderbird Resort that there are only 3 elements in photography namely the camera, your subject and your skills. It’s you who had the control and talent to do, your camera, which you must threat as a friend because when your camera hate you, it will never give you a quality shots. Last one is your subject , your subject is the story, the story that can narrate even without a caption , it must give the feeling, the intensity and the hue of the whole configuration of image















E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments