Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

,

Frelan Miso Flores: A Critics and a Black eyed peas Member

click the images to enlarge

Frelan Miso Flores


He gave his criticism yet he didn,t even reveal his personality, he used black eyed peas picture, now i knew that black eyed peas is/are student/s in CMU, hahaha! peace man



i try to search his identity in Google, pero wala sya picture kahit sa yahoo and even in friendster, wala

Frelan Miso Flores


This was his reaction towards my blog entry "



E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments