Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Alone, All by Myself and Solo

I do believe that someday GOD will provide me someone that I deserved with…. Every cauldron has its own cover


Right after the mass, I went to the ice cream house at the town proper of Binangonan. It’s a walking distance from the Binangonan Sta. Ursula church. Supposedly I am about go home that time, when I noticed that the said ice cream house is not that overcrowded. So I decided to drop by. I ordered a pint special ice cream and tortillas chip

I went upstairs to the second floor; I put my foods over the table and started to eat. When I look at my surrounding, most of the tables were occupied with two or more persons. Some are family, mostly are lovers, they just came from the church. One thing I noticed when I looked at the reflection of the wall mirror that I am the only one costumer who occupied the table alone.

That time, I felt pity to my self. What’s wrong with me? Various questions appear on my mind. Why others are happy with the company of others unlike me I m always alone all by my self? I really denied it to myself that I am an introvert and a loner type of person but I m ended up with nothing and eating alone. I don’t have someone’s shoulder that I can laen 0n. Someone that loves me the most and made me happy? Some one who accompanied me every time go to church. Someone can be with me every time I m down.



I really felt emptiness that time, I m about to cry. I don’t have family and even a lover. I knew have lots of friends but where they are? Now I realized that I need to love my self and value the most because there’s no body that is responsible to love me but myself.

But I do believe that someday GOD will provide me someone that I deserved with…. Every cauldron has its own cover















E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments