Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Friday, February 26, 2010

,

Law of Partnership and Corporation: I got failing Grade!


Huh!! today i am very disappointed with my LAW midterm exam result. I got only 49 points out of 20 items, each item is 5points because it is an essay type of exam. I knew in my self i have a breach on my side!! but it just happened during that LAW examination we also have another 5 examinations during that day. Starting 8 am up to 7 pm continuously. And i admit i didn't prioritized the Law subject because most of my exam that time is my Major subjects. All are computations( statistics, math economics, managerial economics and more) so i need to study first those subjects....

LAW exam was conducted 6pm to 7:30 pm that was tough situation beacuse we are tired for the entire day but i need to do it........actually in Economics Group 99 percent failed......it means , its not only me suffered from stress that time. I really felt regretted because i knew in my self that i can do that thingy!!


huH i am totally disappointed and its hard to move on....... because ... HUH , the passing score is 50 points and i only got 49 points.

the worst thing is when you got 50 points above, you are already exempted for the incoming final exam..
and i was not able to reach that goal... supposedly this incoming final term my burden will be lessen... but in contrary...... i need to take the final Exam..


I am worried because i am pressured to prove myself because my classmates in LAW are Accountancy students, As an Economics student its a challenge to me... huh i m ashamed of myself, perhaps Accountancy think that Economics are slow learner... MY GOSH!!

Maybe, I need to study more...... but when the examinations happened simultaneously, i don't know how to handle those predicaments........ perhaps i need to accept that," this is a life of a student."....... HUH

E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments