Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

, , , ,

MR. URS BINANGONAN 2ND RUNNER UP JONATHAN ROLLON : A BISEXUAL OR A GAY?


click the picture to read my facts:
As a blogger, i have this kind of characteristic of searching such issues. One of the humor i heard in my Campus is that one of the winners of Mr. URSB is a bisexual, so im searching some facts for me to bring the humor end and that's the real meaning of my Blog to search the truth....


click the picture to read my facts:

guys4men.com is a website exclusive for bisexual. i noticed this profile in that site!! when i started to search my story ......it really shocked me when i saw this pictures. i knew this person. He is one of the hottest personality in University of Rizal system Binangonan Campus, because he is the 2nd placer of search for MR. URSB.

At first i have a doubt that this profile is a mock and it tends to destroy this man's personal life so i have to search how true it is....

i read his profile and gotcha.... its real....... actually i made an account to this site just to contact this person..... i send him a message asking if it how true is the issue......

he didn't answer and i do believe that he is one of those existing gender that exist discreetly now a adays. They hide it because of social stigma that perhaps other will judge them as a gay........


For me , there's nothing wrong with being a bisexual..... its their preference and lets respect to that.......


For you JONATHAN ROLLON, all i can see is that don't be bother and don't worry because i do believe in you and being a bisexual doesn't concerned your capacity level to become a man....what important is yourself...

because a real man cannot be measured trough gender.....


If i made you offended because of my blog....... i will not apologized for that..... i am a blogger and i need to blog all the humor.... it's not my intention to defame anyone but to make clarification......

if you want to give your side story i am willing to post a blog ...... just contact me ....... Voyeur's Vision is not bias and we will make things in the state of equilibrium ........


To my readers... maybe this time you are now alarmed by this issue....... and Voyeur's Vision will always bring you a story that will penetrate your interest


click the picture to read my facts:
click the picture to read my facts:
click the picture to read my facts:






watch out for my next exposee.. about the most corrupt mentor in URSB
E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments