Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

, , , ,

I AM NOW WELL EQUIPPED TO FACE THE CORPORATE WORLD

I will not regret that i am a student in University of Rizal System. I am proud that i am a product of a state college.
As part of University of Rizal system Binangonan Campus, now i proved to myself the saying that it's not the name of the school that will bring you up, its you who bring the school to the top.


i learned that philosophy from my idol Loyd Luna, he came from PUP but look at him now. He was able to negotiate the high profiled persons in the Philippines

We all knew that being a student in a state college is not that competitive when it comes to facilities and ventilation yet the URSBian proved that its not the hindrance to become competitive mentally, and one proof of that is Mr.Cabarles who is top 2 in the CPA board exam. He swept down those board examiners who came from expensive private universities and colleges . Now it made me proud being a part of this affordable yet competitive producer of value laden graduates.

Well, thats the nature of human. When you suffered from poverty, you work your dream for a changes. I admired the students of URS binangonan because despite of various difficulties in study, they ignored it and work on their strength not on their weaknesses.



Both the faculties,administration,and students worked and helped each other to achieve for the best.

all i can say :

If you ask me am i ready. well my answer is i am ready enough to face the corporate world having the weapon and capacity level which URSB gave to me. One year from now , i can visualized my self working in a corporation and visiting my professors in my University.

I will not regret that i am a student in University of Rizal System. I am proud that i am a product of a state college.











E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments