Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, February 27, 2010

, ,

Mrs. Yolanda Vistal, University of Rizal System Mentor


ma'am Vistal is the one of my idol when it comes to teaching ability.She has this skills where_in you can really understand her explanation in the class!! She is the one who encourage me to take economics, because according to her, economist are jack of all thread but a master of none, She Told us that business cannot stand without Economics . She was my instructor in my minor economics in my first year of college and even until now!


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments