Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Monday, March 10, 2008

CRUSH!!!


CRUSH!

by jonathan orbuda

One day, when i was walking in hallway.
I saw a woman,very attractive personality.
For that time her beautiful eyes blinked at me.
In that moment, i wondered who is she?

Beginning that day, i looked where was she?
I didnt understood why,i feel this way.
Sometimes when her eyes and meet.
I feel that theres, theres a secret.

I want to see her, when shes not around.
But i hate her, when shes not my own.
Also when i meet her anywhere.
I felt like an ice melting into water.

You are my sweetest dark.
In my mind and heart, you marked that cant be erase anymore.
Even your in deep ocean, i will soar.

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments