Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ALORRO, JHON JHON C.



Neck-Name: JHON
Age: 16 YEARS OLD
Birthdate: SEPTEMBER 14, 1990
Gender: BOY OF COURSE
address: #45 PURITY ST. GRANDVILLE, PAG-ASA,BINANGONAN, RIZAL, philippines
status:SINGLE
citizenship: FILIPINO ( PROUD TO BE PINOY)
interest/hobbies: PLAYING BASKETBALL AND WATCHING TV
elementary: BUITI, ELEM. SCHOOL
secondary: NORTHERN ANTIQUE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL.
tertiary: UNIVERSITY OF RIZAL SYSTEM
race: ASIAN
hieght: 5'3"
weight:43 KLG.
complexion: MESTISO BROWN ( PINOY EH)
affiliation: SEX ACTIVE
friendster account: JHAN_ADIK14@YAHOO.COM
email address: blackforest_14@yahoo.com
greatest achievement : when i graduate in high school and when my crush said that she will miss me.

greatest failure: nung binato ako ng tsinelas sa mukha ng kalaban ko napahiya ako! Ang dami nakakita.
(in english: when my enemy hit me a stone to my face and there were lots who witness, it was so embarassing moment)
contact number: private

COMMENTS TO THE BLOGGER

as a classmate: i love you!
as a bigbrother: i know youre so good in our classmates and then our P.E. Activity that was practising. I will miss you JO! "even you cursed me (kahit minumura mo ako)" its ok on me.

as a friend: everyday that we meet in school our bonding is so closed like when you hear a sound in the radio you dance in the front of our classmates and also your so "maintindihin".

as a dancer: instructor:
when you are leading in activity you were tried your self to reach your group,and im proud of you because in all of our practice you didnt said that you felt tired.

your ambition:
my ambition ay maka experience naman me ng "alam mo na yan" kasi diko pa na experience eh joke! Of course to have a good future and a good partner

IF WE MEET FIVE YEARS FROM NOW,IN WHAT WAY? PREDICT THE SCENARIO AND WHAT WILL YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION TO ME DURING THAT TIME?

Year 2013, that me is an owner of the junkshop in angono. When i went to my workers. I saw jonathan orbuda was selling the old newspaper and his dress was damaged and he look like a beggar. In the right side of his shoulder, his son was taking his hands and crying. His son said " pingi ako piso" hehehe!

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A LπŸ‘€K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

πŸ‘ CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐀 Follow me On Twitter

πŸ† ADS SPACE

πŸ—¨️ Recent Comments