Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Voyeur's Vision's : New Author's Image

From being SEXY AND USING my daring images of my Blog, i changed it with my corporate images as i layout a new sidebar image. this is my new image as i entered the world of business and corporate as a MERALCO trainee in partial requirements of my course.

When i started to post this online , i noticed a constant change of my life, when i look back and start to count my blessings. No reason that my blog also will not experience such transition like what happened in my life.

MY BLOG IS A REFLECTION OF JONATHAN ORBUDA AND IT IS MY VEHICLE TO REMINISCE MY MEMORIES

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments