Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

, , ,

September 4,1987

TO BE CONTINUE:





i was born in POBLACION, SAN ISIDRO,BOHOL. In the house of my LOLO
Roman L. Orbuda and LOLA Rita Orbuda. My biological mother was delivered me
in the house only through the help of midwife Mrs. Lus Baldoman.

During that time i didnt even know who really felt hapiness to the
fullest,when me myself came out in this world.Perhaps my LOLO and LOLA as
well as my auntie because they love me the most. Well! What about my
mother? I really dont know. If she felt love towards me and me, myself
notice it,
September 4,1987

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments