Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

, ,

DECEMBER 1987, AFTER 3 MONTHS

TO BE CONTINUE:
DECEMBER 1987, AFTER 3 MONTHS

(3 mos. old)

My mother leaved me to my parents. According to my mother BONIFACIA
ORBUDA, (now BONIFACIA FLORIDA) She will go to manilla to look for a
job,for her to able to subsidies me,when the time i grow up! My grand
parents did not allowed her to go to maynilla because i was very young that
time, i need a carress of a nurturing mother, a touch and a love. But no
matter how my grandparents stop my mother to leave,is how much more
the urge of my mother to leave. I dont know the reason perhaps she rather
wants to leave me than her pride and ego as well as her dignity was
drowning because of the news that scattered in the town of san isidro
that she got pregnant without husband.

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments