Thursday, December 10, 2009

“SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOME TIMES YOU LEARN”

While walking in the hallway of URS Morong Campus to watch Diamond Theater .Flashback was happened.

Second semester School year 2007-2008. I am only freshman during that time in the college of business and commerce of URS Binangonan. Intercampus ballroom conducted in URS Morong, I am the representative in Latin American Category with my partner Roiliyn Abarro of BS Accountancy.

During that time, I suffered in severe asthma yet I still pursue dancing. Ten campuses were competing for the title. URS antipolo, URS angono, URS cainta, URS binangonan,URS cardona,URS morong and various urs campuses

It was a peculiar experience to me. That was my first ever ballroom competition in Rizal. We didn’t able to bring home the bacon but I acquired a lesson “SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOME TIMES YOU LEARN”

In every competition is a fight but behind that fight it gave me a various lessons and learning. Until now, I only reminisce those times, we dance in front of innumerable audience. The spot light, the scream of viewers, the judges and the URS Binangonan instructors who watched. It was a huge prestige to me dancing in ERTS where in it is an official venue of every DIAMOND THEATER PLAY.







E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER