Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

, ,

“SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOME TIMES YOU LEARN”

While walking in the hallway of URS Morong Campus to watch Diamond Theater .Flashback was happened.

Second semester School year 2007-2008. I am only freshman during that time in the college of business and commerce of URS Binangonan. Intercampus ballroom conducted in URS Morong, I am the representative in Latin American Category with my partner Roiliyn Abarro of BS Accountancy.

During that time, I suffered in severe asthma yet I still pursue dancing. Ten campuses were competing for the title. URS antipolo, URS angono, URS cainta, URS binangonan,URS cardona,URS morong and various urs campuses

It was a peculiar experience to me. That was my first ever ballroom competition in Rizal. We didn’t able to bring home the bacon but I acquired a lesson “SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOME TIMES YOU LEARN”

In every competition is a fight but behind that fight it gave me a various lessons and learning. Until now, I only reminisce those times, we dance in front of innumerable audience. The spot light, the scream of viewers, the judges and the URS Binangonan instructors who watched. It was a huge prestige to me dancing in ERTS where in it is an official venue of every DIAMOND THEATER PLAY.







E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments