Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, December 26, 2009

, , ,

2009 Christmas Celebration Escapade




I decided to go with my cousin to their Christmas celebration rather than to stay at my family. I think that my Christmas party will be happier is I choose my cousin. I left the house December 24, 2009 1 pm

Rosemarie Bastasa told me that she will going to wait me in sta. Lucia mall. When I got there we bought some foods and ingredients for such dessert. We are going to visit Annalie Suaybagiou ‘s house for the Christmas celebration and at the same time it’s the reunion. After buying such ingredients we are ready to g.

We arrived at Annalie’s house at exactly 6 PM

We prepared the dishes and foods and Right after we ate, and happily celebrated the 2009 Christmas Noche Buena. I almost forgot my predicament because of that different experience with my two cousins

Right after we ate. We decided to Drink Alfonzo Brandy. Rosemarie decided to drink even she is not an occasional drinker at all. She just wanted to experience how it feels to be drunk. It’s her first time to drink.



Look what happened during her drunkenness, she vomits and I documented it yet she deletes it on the phone. We laugh and laugh because she really reinvents herself.

It was very distinctive celebration of noche Buena. Overall I love it. That’s the real meaning of Christmas “TO BE HAPPY DISPITE OF PREDICAMENT AND NOT TO FORGET GOD”














E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A LπŸ‘€K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

πŸ‘ CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐀 Follow me On Twitter

πŸ† ADS SPACE

πŸ—¨️ Recent Comments