Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rosemarie Bastasa: HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY





HI Rose Marie, happy birthday! This December 22, 2009 another year added on your age! Wala na akong mahihiling pa sayo you have a warm heart. You are successfully licensed teacher a cumlaude . A good daughter and a good cousin

Now you are here in manila to work as a call center. Isa lang masabi ko, you are such a successful woman. Wag kang magmamadali mag-asawa kasi time will come na makakapag-asawa kadin. Your boyfriend is now still studying a law course kaya just waits it.


Thank you so much!!!!!!! You are always there to help me anytime that I need you. Salamat at pinautang mo ako. I really appreciate it. I love you day marie. Ang layo na ng narrating mo, ang isang kababata kung Boholana. I remember nung nasa day care center tayo dati, nagnanakaw tayo ng nilagang itlog sa carenderia nyo. But look at now ang lato na ng narating mo but still nas a lupa parin ang paa mo at ang dali mong lapitan.

Mag-ingat ka lang palagi ditto sa manilla . ang sarap lang sa pakiramdam Makita na ngatagumpay na ang mga kababata ko

Hehehe happy birthday!





E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments