Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, December 26, 2009

,

IT’S NOT THE LUXURIOUS GIFT THAT COUNTS BUT THE VALUE BEHIND THE SIMPLE GIFT”



Rosemarie Bastasa‘s Reaction when I gave her a gift




I didn’t expect that my cousin will love my gift that I gave her. I thought that she just accepts it and nothing follows. But it’s a huge surprised to me when I saw her eyes and facial expression that she’s very thankful about it.

Honestly, it’s just a cheap gift but I really put an effort towards it. It takes time to think what will I give because I don’t have any idea what’s her likes and dislikes.

It’s a glory of bliss to when someone appreciate what I gave even if it’s not that expensive as other can afford

This Christmas I learned that “IT’S NOT THE LUXURIOUS GIFT THAT COUNTS BUT THE VALUE BEHIND THE SIMPLE GIFT”

ROSEMARIE BASTASA ALSO GAVE ME A GIFT, ITS TWO BRACES








E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments