Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

,

The story behind the Gold Medal I Received





Last year as a winner for the first place in the Latin American category in the URSB dance sport 2008-2009, Lauren and I, received a trophy, that was the first time I won such dance competition.. I felt happy to garner that place

Now another award was given to me and my partner for winning again such contest. At last, we harvest the fruits that we planted. It’s a glory of bliss for me to stand in the stage and awarded such gold medal.


A two minutes routine for Rumba, Cha-Cha-Cha and Jive. A routine that almost give trademark to those who watched the performance.


In contrary, behind the glory of the bliss, it’s sad to feel that no one of my family congratulates me in spite of my success. Yet lots of my professors, classmates, teammates and my friends congratulate me. For me that’s enough to give encouragement to me. As long as there are people who believe, scream, Shouts in every performance. I will continue my passion

Moreover, I do believe that it’s better to dedicate this award to the God. I knew He is more happy on what I’ve done I just set in my mind a positive thought








E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments