Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, September 3, 2009

,

St. Thomas Aquinas



When I heard the name St. Thomas Aquinas it is the word “Right to own”. His advocacy is very humanitarian. I do agree on him. When a person have the right to ownership a piece of property, he will motivated to cultivate his property. Private property is desirable in economic institution because it compensate man’s desire for order.

Natural law which that is an ethics derived from observing the fundamental norm of human nature, this norm are the will of God for creations. In nature law, you cannot violate this, because it comes from within. You will suffer from severe guilt that leads you to anxiety if ever. But in relation of current time. All I can say is that norms varies time to time. It changes later on. The standard itself is not that usual one.

Economic Transactions & Economic activity should be considered within the framework of natural law since day occur as Roman attempts to obtain materials provided by nature to achieve certain ends. He also said that I can still recall. Trade itself is not an evil it is moral and worth of the goods depends of the motives & the conduct of the trader.


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments