Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, September 3, 2009

,

Reaction Towards Alfred Marshall

This man is the reason why I’m majoring Economics. Alfred Marshall is the father of Microeconomics. He was the proponent of law of supply and demand. Marginal utility and cost of production. In my first economics subject during my freshie years. The lesson of supply & demand captured my interest. That made me decide to continue majoring economics.

In accounting major they are famous on debit & credit, in Economics we also have the supply and demand. It is the ultimate nature of reality when you are in the world of economics. You cannot proceed to the higher economics without the fundamental of supply & demand. It is a requisite and it should always in your mind when your economics major. Alfred Marshall is part oif the fundamental I’ve incurred.

I’m not a good economist yet I’m not the worst one. I always bare in my mind & heart the being a master-economics I must possess a rare combination of gifts. I must be a mathematician, historian, statesman, philosopher, I must be purposeful and disinterested…. As a loof and incorruptible as an artist, yet sometimes as a politician.

It’s a challenge for me to enter the world of economics yet I’m confident as long as my fundamental is strong.

E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments