Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, September 3, 2009

,

Reaction towards Karl Marx






Being a researcher of life of Karl Marx and after I read his history. I felt empathy of different scenario existed during the era of Karl Marx. He was able to create a different theories based on what he experiment. Those theories of exploitation theory of value, theory of surplus labor, theory of communism. His theory is very influential by his phrase that “the more you produce, the move you get power“ That is very through. In the scenario, the capitalist only benefited without giving the bonus to the workers.
In current days, KMU aka Kilusang Mayo Uno, and different Union are strong believer of Karl Marx. They insist the power of worker towards the company being a worker as well. I also believe that being a worker; you must have the right after the compensation.
A Marx theory contributes a lot in current time. It minimizes the capitalists to exploit the worker because they are aware that even a worker is not just a ordinary human, they are also responsible of the circulation of the company. I really idolized Karl Marx dispute the negative impact at his life strong because I’m not after of his life story. I what counts most his tough contribution that favors the worker. Just bare in mind that human are distinct than machine. This is it.









E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments