Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, September 3, 2009

,

Reaction towards Thomas Mun

There’s a saying save The Best for Last.

This time was prove by Thomas Mun, The last Merchantalist. Being the last believer that the nation wealth was measured by means of gold. This merchantalists contribute so much in the world of business, his theory of favorable trade is profit oriented theory. Knowing now days that many business establishment exists. Did you ever wonder why his business survive by means of profit. What’s the essence of establishing a business when there’s no profit involved. He said that the exports must greater than imports. He was able to differentiate the balance trade and favorable trade.

Now days I hope that the Philippines engage more exporting rather than importing. But as far as I knew, we consume more just like what happen during the food crisis, we import rice from other country, in contrary I don’t know if exportation still excess right now. I hopeso, that this theory of Thomas Mun, the Philippines government
Will apply this theory.


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments