Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, October 8, 2009

, , , , , ,

THE SCENE OF JOLLIBEE OFFICIAL LANGHAP SARAP MOB DANCE IN MALL OF ASIA

Bukod sa kakaiba ang marketing strategy ng nasabing company!! itoy nagdudulot din ng magandang imahe ng bansa that despite of the problems we encounter in our daily economic circulation still we stand and unite to give a distinctive output!!! and the best example of that is jollibee, where in they showcase the trough meaning of teamwork!! good luck to the jollibee company and keep it up, you guys really shake MALL OF ASIA, not only in MALL OF ASIA BUT THE WHOLE NATION AND WORLD!


I KNEW JOLLIBEE NOT ONLY THEIR DELICIOUS FOOD BUT ALSO THEY HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE COLLEGE STUDENTS BY "ARAL KABUHAYAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM", One of my classmates is a scholar of jollibee and i noticed that it really helps a lot
to my classmate









E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments