Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, July 1, 2010

,

John Daniel V. Castillo: My Friend Who is now working in OTD

When i checked her facebook account, i notice a link so i browsed it , i was amazed When i saw his site



Hi, my name is John Daniel V. Castillo. Welcome to my site! I am twenty one (21) years old, a graduate of Management in the University of Rizal System - Binangonan.
I am a certified music lover. I love to play drums and listen to music. I am also fond of practicing and imitating different drum beats and I won't stop until I get the right stuff.
I chose to work at OTD because it is a growing company and has a lot of room for my growth and self-development. I also want to communicate with people outside of my range, and through communication I can further  improve my skills and abilities.  I dream to become globally competitive, and I believe that OTD will help me reach that dream.
I was a President of my college's Student Body, College of Business and Commerce Council, in my college days. I became a part of our School Publication as a Development Communication Editor. I'm also active in arts, I am once a president and an actor of our school's theather organization.
One of my attribute is being creative. I don't what to be like the others, I want to be different, I want to create something unique for every one to see.


 Pillar family


     Well,  thanks for visiting my site. Please continue browsing to know more about me.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to contact me.



E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments