Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Bandwidth in Photobucket : Disaster!! it will be reactivated this October

Yesterday , when i browsed my blogs, multiply and my sites that i designed , i was shock when my logos and images are not running, and the host of those various images is photobucket, HUH !! sorry for the inconvenience guys, my images will be reactivated this coming October, huhuhu :( How sad!! i decided to remove those images that i used as a header and images that i used in my web designed.
An Email from Photobucket:


Attention jonathanorbuda

You have exceeded the 10 GB monthly bandwidth limit on your free
Photobucket account. As such, your image and video links have been
temporarily disabled. Your images and videos have not been deleted but
will be reactivated on the 07th of the month, when your bandwidth
usage resets to zero.

If you'd like to re-activate your links right away, you can upgrade to a
Photobucket Pro account.

http://photobucket.com/upgrade?src=bandwidth

With a Photobucket Pro account you get unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, removal of advertisements, high resolution photos and premium support.

Click here
http://photobucket.com/upgrade?src=bandwidth to upgrade now and keep your
images and video clips active!

Thanks!
Photobucket

____________________________________________
Photobucket.com - http://www.photobucket.com


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments