Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, April 10, 2010

JONATHAN ORBUDA: My Blog leads me to success and Became Journalist

Online Nowaday play a huge role in our daily life. It is an avenue of Finding A job,marketing,looking for friends and relationship, and it made convenience to the operation of any course of action. Blogging is one powerful media that made a person invigorate his/her field


I am an Economics Student and i spend my Four years in college in analyzing various economic problems, solving innumerable equations,graphs and forecasting economic conditions.I cant imagine my self now ,playing the world of no boundaries, the so clalled " WEB". From the start of exploring the web, i was 15 years old that time , i only had this social network friendster. I am not aware that time how the world of online is very interesting the very fun to do with.. I started to explore the internet,blogging ! and i kept on surfing the internet and visiting others blog, at the same time i read lots of articles in national bookstore.Until i found my self Blogging . I blogged because i considered it as therapy. I can speak and write based on my feeling and broadcast it to the limitless world of web..It is my online diary at all.


When i was First year college . I rented a pc everyday because i don't have a personal computer in my house. I signed up in Blogger.com and started to blog . On that scenario , i learned a lot about HTML , CSS, XTML and others. No one taught me , even a single formal training on towards that thingy, I just surfed the WEb, download the web design and edit it on my own. Because of my controversial blog , I got innumerable readers and even in my University , I became popular. Everybody asked my next blog post.


When i reached second year second year , i applied as a University Student assistant and fortunately they hired me, its another way of increasing income, I was assigned at the supplies office , luckily i have my owned personal internet connection inside the office, so its an advantage for me to continue blogging and its a huge help to me. Because of my daily blog updates , my readers numbers rapidly grew. Various professors congratulates me. From being nobody, my blog motivates me to become somebody.


When i was third year college, i am already equipped with knowledge when it comes to facebook application and its a continuous learning to me .Until the Publication's chief of mass media appointed me to become a part of their editorial board and i am the web designer. I am very thankful because i am appointed to become a part of the publication without any screening like what the other journalist experienced . That was a big break and opportunity to me . When i started inside the newsroom , i did my job in the web but at the same time time i was trained also to become a writer. Various seminars and training inside the newsroom that lead me into the world of learning. I learned how to layout image using adobe photo shop, how to layout magazine and tabloid using adobe illustrator, where in its a huge contribution in web designing. I learned that because of the publication who cultivate me and nurtured me a lot.


and now i am now a section editor of the said publication . Simultaneously i am now studying my senior years in Economic course.



Here are the persons who inspired me to continue my interest online:


  • Lloyd Luna- A 27-year-old Filipino Motivational Speaker shares his Success Philosophies - and his life story is very similar to mine.



  • Brian Gorrell - A gay man , and a controversial blogger who admit online that he is an AIDS positive





  • M.D. dela Cruz Tan- the editor of outrage mag.com-- that craeted a site based on their advocacy



E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments