Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, March 25, 2010

, ,

CongratZ to MY URSBIAN friends who graduated MARCH 24,2010

Congratulation but its not the end because you are now facing the real fight in the real battlefield " the so called Corporate World" Wherein you can apply what you've learned from our University


vinna villaluz and i are the supportive friends
vinna villaluz and newly grad Caroline Eleonor Dizon
me and newly grad Caroline Eleonor Dizon


me and newly grad Jhon Danell Castillo

the lovers rex pega and newly grad Caroline Eleonor Dizon
Edward Rex Pega and yours truly


MORE PICTURES TO COME! for the commencement exercises





E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments