Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, October 30, 2010

, , ,

A father ,Son and A sparrow: Very Touching Story :-(

When i opened my facebook account ,i Noticed in my feed a Video entitled "A father ,Son and A sparrow" i was curious and i played it. As the video Ended , to tell you frankly i was crying, so i played it again, and i cant controlled myself crying the whole time that the video clip still playing.

I am an illegitimate child and until now i don't knew who is my real father,even his real name. The video made me realize that it will not happen again when i become a father in the future. i Will not let experienced the future children what ive suffered in my life.

You Guys my dear readers, how lucky you are to have your father? So treasure it because you dont know there are unfortunate people who are longing for a father figure.

Perhaps if i have my real father i will love him more like how i loved my step father now! Those times that you are playing basketballs and teaching you lots of men's stuffs. How I wish!


Watch the Video and you will Realize how Lucky you are to have a Biological Dad!



E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments