Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lust ; Ruins your Study

When i read this quote, it really penetrate me!! its a kinda Hilarius yet its true

i admit, when i was in Caloocan city, i experienced many lustful act mostly during bar hopping in padis point, chicks o clock and many more!!! i was 17 that time!! Now, im so thankful that i already passed that stage of life! at least i am now prioritizing my study and hopefully makagraduate,

once, i notice a pregnant student in the campus! i just smile and said God never abandon me!! he knew what is best for me because he gave me time to experienced those naughty things and now he gave me the best lesson. its a matter of survival in every trial He gave to us!!

Lust is normal feelings and its up to you to survive to avoid cruelty afterward, ang sarap magliwaliw lalo na kapag makapagtrabaho na!! Ung last anjan lang yan!!!




E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments