Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Thursday, June 11, 2009

, ,

HAYDEN Kho versus EDISON Chen. Of ANGELS and DEMONS. Will the REAL CHILD please stand up?


HAYDEN KHO from the PHILIPPINESS in 2009.

EDISON CHEN from HONG KONG in 2008.

Two lost souls, like-minded spoilt brats from wealthy families to start off with.

They must be very bored, because they both shared the same bizarre interest of filming themselves having sex with nubile actresses.

Cheap thrills that eventually "screwed" their reputations and those lovestruck maidens who readily frolicked with them.

Falling in love blindly with the wrong guy may not be the wisest thing.

BOTH are celebrated artistes basking in the glory of their achievements, once-upon-a-time adored by millions of fans around ASIA.

Not any more.

These are pretty boy hunks with a sorry yarn to spin - a cobweb of sexual perversions behind closed doors, the spiders beckoning the unsuspecting butterflies,

then for inexplicable reasons, these trysts are exposed online for zillion of netizens to relish.

It's all about SEX, LIES and VIDEOTAPES.

Both wear a facade of deception,

ANGELS OF THE MORNING on REEL.

DEVILS IN DISGUISE in REAL.

Sparkling contrast, of their REEL and REAL roles.

Nothing to be proud of, everything to be condemned.

In moments of screaming out loud their orgasms, did these two nut heads ever spared a thought of the irreparable damages they might have caused if unintended "leakages" were spilled unknowingly?

It's liken to unprotected sex without a condom, leading to an unwanted pregnancy.

Trust no BEST friends with your sex videos. NEVER.

So there!

They were role models before, but then were extremely arrogant, inconsiderate and now dangerous.

They thought that the world evolved around them.

Well, the world beamed for a while, until the ring of truth caught up with them.

LOOK at the real mess they have caused - global outrage.

TENESSEE WILLIAMS, famed playwright/novelist once said:

" I CAN'T STAND A NAKED LIGHT BULB ANY MORE THAN I CAN STAND A RUDE REMARK OR A VULGAR ACTION."

Aptly put.

Their online sex scandals.

HAYDEN KHO pleaded with the paparazzi to blame it on the ACTION and not the SINNER.

To ERR is human, right?

The doctrines of forgiveness and redemption exist in our hearts - and not in our words.

There's been too much hatred, angst and pain.

We have been treated to a media spectacular.

Now let some peace prevail.

Let closure come.

Everything may be easier said than done, but it's time for healings here.

For the sake of the victims, let's unite to bury the shameful past.

It's time to put their unwarranted deeds to rest.

Would you?

Will you?

Alas, it's just NOT the end yet.

There are the die-hards who are not that forgiving, who cannot forget.

THE HAYDEN KHO SEX VIDEO SCANDAL even reached the SENATE for hearing in late May, 2009.

It's here in court that the brouhaha took another bashing.

It had not only "rained" with consternation, it really "poured".

An enraged ex-Cop called ABNER AFUANG took the law in his own hands, stormed right to where HAYDEN KHO was seated and proceeded to douse him with water from a mineral bottle.

All these boiled down as a cheap kind of circus entertainment, like the unfolding of a sex drama between EDWIN KHO the Villian and KATRINA HALILI the Virtuous.

Here's quoting KATRINA HALILI on her own admission:

" I loved Hayden. I was young so I was easily blinded to think that I was the only one who owned his heart.

But like any relationship that began with lies, this did not go anywhere.

I never thought that every embrace and kiss was scripted.

I fully gave my heart and soul to a man who was doing his own movie.

I was so foolish, instead of a doctor, he was a director. I made a mistake and I admit it.

My fault is that I loved him and I believed that he loved me too completely.

He told me I was the princess in his other world. I was young so I was made to believe easily.

But like all other relationships that started with a lie, this went nowhere.

I gave my heart and soul wholly to a man who turned out to be doing his own movie.

I was stupid.

Instead of a doctor, he was a director.

He said I was his princess in his second world.

I was young - it was easy to make me believe.

I am the victim here. Every day I am the victim each time the video is watched."

Or is it really so?

ANGELS AND DEMONS.

Will the real culprit kindly stand up!


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments