Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ABOUT THE WEBMASTER

start to know me well

JONATHAN    ORBUDA


MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS
+639268075552


"I DONT CARE IF THEY DONT LIKE ME ,THE QUESTION WAS DID I LIKE THEM!!!! in this life you must prioritize yourself not the perception of others againts you!!! love your self, and be the best person!


Jonathan Dela Piedra Orbuda is my real name. I am currently full time student of University of Rizal System, Binangonan Campus in Rizal (URSB). I’m taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in ECONOMICS. I am currently second year student, in my Sophie year, simultaneously I’m a campus dance sport varsity for Latin American category. An active member of URSB dance troupe and a consistent student as well. I used to be a student assistant in campus as an in charge in supplies office, yet when I suffered difficulty of breathing because of asthma, so I decided to stop working.

I was born in Poblacion, San Isidro Bohol, September 4, 1987. I grew up with my grand parents because I’m an illegitimate child and my biological mother left me in my infancy. Mr. & Mrs. Roman & Rita Orbuda are my grand parent who subsidies my studies from nursery up to high school. I used to be an altar boy during my childhood in St. Isidore Parish Church.

I am first honor when I was grade one, a second honor & most polite in grade two. Fifth honor in grade three and unfortunately I was not able to have an honor because I use to suffer asthma every now & then during my elementary days. I graduated year 1999-2000 with special awards in San Isidro Elementary School with loyalty award. I also represented the Municipality of San Isidro for the inter-municipal Boy Scouting Camp.

In 2003-2004 I finished my secondary level in St. Isidore High School. An awardees of Pres. Macapagal Culture & Arts award, Dance of the year, choreographer of the year and loyalty award. I excelled in dancing during my secondary level. I use to teach dancing for teachers and cheering competition.

After graduation of secondary, I stopped of schooling to take care of my grand parents flower garden and I also visited in Cebu for vacation.

Year 2005 I transferred in Rizal to pursue my studies plus the influence of my biological mother, stepfather and half sister. Unfortunately I was late for the enrolment so I decided to learned and to go for work rather than to stay doing nothing. I went to Manila and look for a job. My first job was at meat shop, first as a helper and promoted as a cashier, my 2nd job was on Office mart Caloocan in front of Honda Caloocan. And lastly a salesman in Aowa Electronics Phil. followed as a front liner in Bench. When I started to earned money, I disregard and forgot the urge of studying.

I learned a lot of things from being an independent person, I learned how to face the real world. I learned lot of naughty things which I didn’t had any regretion, like one nightt stand that anyone will do without commitment. I almost go for barhopping in , Padis Point, Nirvana, Cowboys Grill, Palawan Disco Bar, Government and more exclusive bars without spending my money.
I admit I used to have a Japanese benefactor/lover, he is the one who helped me to arrange my documents & process my passport. I met this gay in Malate when I make a VTR for audition in advertising agency. During that time I’m a type of person that very extrovert, happy go lucky, go with a flow. I was like a prisoner for a long time and in just a snap I have a freedom to do all. I experienced things that being a teenager wanted, I use to be a meticulous in my physical appearance, most especially when I worked in Ever Gotesco Grand Central Caloocan as a boutique front liner. I got an invitation for VTR of auditions. I auditioned PBB2. And I’m a finalist for “Shall we dance, it’s your time to shine” that was televised February of 2007.

When I got 19 years old. I decided to pursue my study, that’s why I went back to Rizal. I took up the entrance exam and luckily passed. I took ROTC course and graduated. And that’s the start of something new. I almost forgot tooking care of my personal appearance. The glam & fab evaporate in just a short time. I suffer from goose bumps, pimples, from light to darker skin. From a young & fresh looking to a rugged dirty looking. But still exist in this state college. I use to be an ROTC officer but I quit for some reasons.

About my love life I almost have 9 girls & innumerable flings from one night stand. But I had this girl that made me cry. She is Zaina Jane Ventura from Pasong Tamo, Tandang Sora, Q.C. I met this girl in Commonwealth I love this girl the most and even until now I love her and no one can reached her level. We are separated because she is in PUP studying. But I’m still hoping.

Now I wanted to finish the obstacle and I had a planned to take masterral degree after I this course and look for a job. And I’m going to search my biological father which I love so much. I missed my long lost father….

THESE ARE MY PICTURES

I used to be a student assistant
"I`M NOT SNOBBISH GUYS, JUST A STRAIGHT-FORWARD HUMAN BEING, TRY TO READ THIS NOVEL AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE 1/4 PART OF ME"
im a shall we dance(its ur time to shine)contestant in funside bar,im a former diwanag dance troupe(BOHOL)im a modern jass URS DANCER,AND IM URS DANCESPORT LATIN AMERICAN VARSITY,AND A PARTIMER DANCER IN PALAWAN DISCO BAR IN CUBAO im a moody person,im a quite type person,i love person thoose who are family oreinted, i appreciate small things and i do feel hatred to my biological parents cos they abandon me, i hate math at all, i got grade of 1. something of all my subjects except that motherfucker math, i only got 2.4. its the hendrance to me to be the one of the dean's list
im a friendly person, open minded!!!
JONATHAN DELA PIEDRA ORBUDA Is my real name.
THE LITERAL MEANING OF HUMAN EVOLUTION (JUST CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE)

WHOS THIS GUY?
well, if you will ask me about myself> i simply answer what you are looking for. im just like someone else with a simple heart.... i keep on nagging for things that i just dont know.....
i love chilling and gallivanting with my friends till dawn. yes, i am easy-go-lucky paty goer......
don't try to grump me or else the you know what gonna happen...
i don't want to gunsel....... i really hate those...
ask for more?
yes, wishes granted....................... .......... .............
lets proceed for much deeper conversation with much deeper, interesting, hot and sometimes for someone its so Roddy.... its all about SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sex for me was so very ice topic for someone who delivered and explained it in an exquisite manner..... it stimulate my limbic system that will lead to arousal of mine....... SEX for others is so disgusting and for some, it was so sweet..... never mine for what they say, we have our own opinion about it and its all up to them.................you can can ask for an orgy for once only and you have to satisfied for more..............
1.SEX-I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FUCK BUDDY, ONE NIGHT STAND, SEX HOOK-UPS, SEX ON PHONE, SEX ON TEXT... if i like the person why not pero hindi ako yung tipo ng tao na halos araw-araw libog, ako pa ang maghahanap sayo, wag mo akong pilitin, kung gusto ko, gagawin ko

2.FRIENDSHIP-i said i just go for group ebs, just keep in touch, and kung friendship hanap mo saakin, better not ask about sex, iba ang magiging meaning saakin nun(common sense lang yun)

3.RELATIONSHIP-kapag gusto ko yung tao, gusto ko ako ang nanghahabol at hindi ako hinahabol, ayoko din ng makulit, no to gays, of course, dapat gusto rin niya ako ayoko din ng nagpapahabol lang at pakipot, i know my limitations and i know when to stop

4.BASIC INFORMATIONS-it`s so irritating na lagi akong tinatanong about NASL AND STATS or working and stuff, i think kapag wala kayong nabasa sa isang profile ng member, that`s the time you ask, pero kung meron namang mababasa, basahin naman please:) hindi ako suplado/snob, i mean, diretso lang po, no hang-ups

5. SA MGA NAGTETEXT SAAKIN, if in case hindi ako nakareply, it means i`m busy, sleeping or doin` some obligations, i got 30 units per sem plus thesis, sana naman yung iba huwag magtampo, kaya nga ako nakipagbreak sa ex ko kasi ayoko ng sinasakal ako, ng parang wala akong freedom, give me an air to breath, sana bago kayo magtampo or magalit, tanungin niyo muna ako kung natulog na ba ako or nakapagrest na ako

6. POSERS LIARS SNATCHERS OF MY PICTURES, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, HINDI LANG AKO NAGSASALITA AGAINST ALL OF YOU, EVEN SA OTHER SITES, DAHIL WALA DIN AKONG MAGAGAWA SA INYO, THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAILS...PLEASE, HINDI CERWIN, KERWIN, PAUL, JAY-R, MICHAEL OR KAHIT ANO PANG NAME YAN ANG NAME KO, jonathan orbuda AKO OK!!!

7.MY FRIENDSTER ARE JUST FOR MY REAL CLOSE FRIENDS OR FAMILY AND RELATIVES MEMBER TO AVOID SUCH FAKE PROFILES

8.THANKS FOR THOSE WHO VIEWED MY PROFILE

"YOU DON`T NEED TO REVEAL ANY FLESH JUST TO PROVE THAT YOU`RE SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE"
-very down to earth person
-simple but terrible
-friendly
-talkative
-sincere
-coffee breaks in any coffee shops around
-not virgin anymore
-very straight-forward NOT SNOB
-sweet
-i`m trying to go to the gym once in awhile
-god-fearing but i don`t really go to church that much
-loves to go over-looking locations
-loves to cook specially pasta
-loves my family and friends
-loves to go-karting and watch car shows
-loves to swim, jetskiing, diving
-loves adventure stuffs
-loves to hang-out with my friends and colleagues
-people pleaser when needed
-hates plastic people
-dancer

***YOU and MORE FRIENDS, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RACES ARE AND SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS YOU HAVE***
City: binangonan,rizal
Hometown: san isidro, bohol
Country: Philippines
Occupation: students
Schools: university of rizal system binan...
Companies: aowa
Interests and Hobbies: inet surfing, blogging
Website: http://jonathanorbuda.blogspot.com/

Facebook me!



Name :JONATHAN ORBUDA
Nick Name :ATHAN
Birthdate :september 4 ,1987
Birthplace :poblacion, san isiadro , bohol
Current Location :binangonan, rizal
Eye Color :black
Hair Color :brown black
Height :5"8
Weight :124 lbs
Piercings :yes
Tatoos :never
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :a lot
Vehicle :none
Overused Phrase :oh my GOD!!!
FAVORITES
Food :ANY FOODS WILL DO
Pub/Disc/Restaurant :PADIS POINT, NIRVANA, PALAWAN
Candy :CHOCO
Number :639159480683
Color :BLACK AND WHITE
Animal :DOG
Drink :SOFT
Body Part on Opposite sex :WHOLE CONFIGURATION
Perfume :POISON
TV Show :OPRAH AND ANY DOCUMENTARY SHOW
Music Album :HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
Movie :TITANIC
Actor/Actress :ZAC EFRON
This or That
Pepsi or Coke :COKE
McDonalds or BurgerKing :MCDONALDS
Chocolate or VanillaCHOCO
Hot Chocolate or Coffee :HOT CHOCOLATE
Kiss or Hug :HUGS
Dog or Cat :GOG
Rap or Punk :PUNK
Summer or Winter :SUMMER
Scary Movies or Funny Movies :BOTH
Love or Money :MONEY AND LOVE
YOUR...
Bedtime :12:OO AM
Most Missed Memory :GOING ABROAD
Best phyiscal feature :ABS,COMPLEXION
First Thought Waking Up :WHERE IS MY PHONE?
Ambition :TO HAVE A COMPLETE FAMILY AND TO BECOME FAMOUS
Best Friends :MYSELF
Weakness :MY ASTHMA
Fears :DEEP BODY OF WATER,AND DEATH
Longest relationship :3 MONTHS
HAVE YOU...
Cheated Your Partner :SEVERAL, I ADMIT IA M POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE!!!
Ever been beaten up :NEVER
Ever beaten someone up :I THINK SO
Ever Shoplifted :NEVER
Ever Skinny Dipped :A LOTS
Ever Kissed Opposite sex :A LOTS
Been Dumped Lately :I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color :BLUE
Favorite Hair Color :BLACK
Short or Long :LONG
Height :5"7
Style :FILIFINA GESTURE
Looks or Personality :EXTROVERT
Hot or CuteCUTE
Muscular or Really Skinny :SKINNY
RANDOMS
What country do you want to Visit :SINGAPORE
How do you want to Die :PAINLESS
Been to the Mall Lately :NOPE IM BUSY W/ MY STUDY
Get along with your Parents :NEVER COS I M ABANDON
Health Freak :YAH TOTALLY
Do you think your Attractive :I THINK SO,
Believe in Yourself :SO MUCH
Want to go to College :IM CURRENTLY A STUDENT
Do you Smoke :NEVER COZ IM ASTHMATIC
Do you Drink :OCCATIONALLY
Shower Daily :3 TIMES A DAY
Been in Love :ONCE
Do you Sing :THATS MY TALENT
Want to get Married :SOME DAY
Do you want Children :YES, SUPER
Age you wanna lose your Virginity :WHEN I WAS 15
Hate anyone :

YAH TO MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

Take Survey

THATS ME JONATHAN ORBUDA


E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments