Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

AN ADMIRER SEND ME AN INSPIRING E MAIL













--- On Thu, 1/8/09, Thomas Stewart <thomasgstewart@earthlink.net> wrote:



From: Thomas Stewart <thomasgstewart@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re:
To: jonathanorbuda@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 12:57 AM





Hi Jonathan,

You are very kind. Do not let anyone treat you as a sex object. You deserve to be respected for who you are, and as you are. Thanks for your cell number. I think you are probably 12 hours ahead of me here. I am on Central Standard Time in the US. I dated a man online who lived in Busan, South Korea, and that was about an 11 hour time difference.

Be well!

Hugs,

Tom


-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Orbuda
Sent: Jan 7, 2009 4:55 AM
To: Thomas Stewart
Subject: Re:










--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Thomas Stewart <thomasgstewart@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Thomas Stewart <thomasgstewart@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re:
To: "Jonathan Orbuda" <jonathanorbuda@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 8:24 PM





Hello Jonathan,

Nice to hear from you. How is school? I watched your dance video. You dance very well. I have also watched the clips from the video Bangkok Love Story on YouTube. Very powerful, and so tragic. I am in a committed, monogamous relationship with Milton who lives in Brazil. I just want you to know that up front. I liked the comments you have about yourself in your profile. You sound like the kind of person I would like to become good friends with. I am not looking for a fuck buddy, sex on webcam or sex by text. I just like to meet people I find interesting, and with whom I can develop an honest friendship. If you would like to know more about me please feel free to ask.

I have found the internet to be very interesting, and at times deceptive. I hate it when people use other people's pictures to misrepresent themselves. It sounds like you have had that happen. I have only had one other internet dating experience, which ended badly. The man withheld information that he was in another relationship, and told me after 6 months! I thought only men from the US were like that. I guess it happens all over the world.

I cannot get a pic to download on YouTube, and so I am attaching pics. You may send me pics. also, but please don't send pictures without clothing. I find that to be a turn off. Not that I have anything against men's bodies or sex. I believe sex is adult play. I just don't feel I need to see someone without their clothing on to get to know them. When, and if, the time is appropriate, then I like to see someone without their clothing, but that is usually in-person. I am old fashioned. I like to date, go out to dinner, make out and then at some point have sex. Each to their own, however.

Be well and keep in touch!

Hugs,

Tom

p.s. pics. my friend, Megan, and I on Halloween. I was a punker. Other pics. Enjoy!



-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Orbuda
Sent: Jan 6, 2009 3:21 AM
To: thomasgstewart@earthlink.net
Subject:













hi

Tomas


Tomas

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments